Thursday, October 9, 2008

FINALLY---One year photos!

Hooray! We finally had Brinlie's one year pictures done today and I couldn't wait to share with everyone. She was such a cutie and really liked the cameras. Overall we're pleased with what we got from our very independent and mobile child! Now we just need to figure out the family christmas pics.

She was going to grab the feather duster they use to get her attention.
I love this shot!
"I'm so sweet and innocent...not exactly!"
At least I'm taller than this pillar....I'm just not as tall as 94% of babies my age.

3 comments:

Holly said...

She is so adorable! I hope we get to see her sometime soon and introduce Christopher :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! She isn't a baby anymore! Bruce and I need to plan a trip to CO....

Melinda said...

What a doll! I love the ones of her in her little dress.