yea for Brin! One of the things us moms of little boys miss out on is the fun of doing hair :) She's as adorable as ever!
I love it.. I can't believe how cute she is... when you guys coming back over?
What a doll! But I am dying to know. . .how long did it take you to get them in? And how long did she actually leave them in?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yea for Brin! One of the things us moms of little boys miss out on is the fun of doing hair :) She's as adorable as ever!
I love it.. I can't believe how cute she is... when you guys coming back over?
What a doll! But I am dying to know. . .how long did it take you to get them in? And how long did she actually leave them in?
Post a Comment